WBPSC General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 : West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has invited applications for the post of WBPSC 300 General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy. Interested candidates may apply through online for the post of WBPSC General Duty Medical Officer 2023 before 12/10/2023. Check out for the further detail below about vacancy on sarkarinotify.com Check for more detail like Age limit, Qualification Required, Fee payment, and important Dates. For detail information about pay scale and vacancy you can download notification from below.
Short Details of WBPSC General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Posts Name||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 22700-58500/- (Label 16)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
- Opening date for submission of online applications:- 21/09/2023
- Closing date for submission of online application:- 12/10/2023
- Gen/OBC/EWS: Rs. 210/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs.00/-
Pay online through credit card/debit card/ net banking/ UPI
- Medical Qualification included in the First and Second schedules or Part-II of the Third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and registration as a medical practitioner in West Bengal.
- Preference will be given Six months’ practical training as House Staff in any Government hospital or other recognized institution.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|General Duty Medical Officers||300|
- Maximum Age Limit : 40 Years
How to Apply For WBPSC General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
1.Interested and eligible candidates are read the full notification carefully before applying.
2.Candidates are before application forms fulfill collect requirement document.
3.Visit the official website wbpsc.gov.in
4.Candidates are before the final application forms submitted must check once against all columns carefully.
5.Final submitted forms take a print out for future reference.