BPNL Recruitment 2023: Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) has invited applications for the post of BPNL 3444 Surveyor In-Charge & Surveyor Vacancy. Interested candidates may apply through online for the post of BPNL Surveyor Vacancy 2023 before 05/07/2023. Check out for the further detail below about vacancy on sarkarinotify.com Check for more detail like Age limit, Qualification Required, Fee payment, and important Dates. For detail information about pay scale and vacancy you can download notification from below.
Short Details of BPNL Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Organization Name||Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited|
|Posts Name||Surveyor & Surveyor In-Charge|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 20000-24000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Opening date for submission of online applications:- 16/06/2023.
- Closing date for submission of online application:- 05/07/2023.
BPNL Recruitment 2023 Application fees
- Survey In-Charge (All Categories): Rs. 944.00
- Surveyor (All Categories): Rs. 826.00
BPNL Surveyor Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
BPNL Surveyor Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
Surveyor In-Charge Post: Minimum: 21 Years ,Maximum: 40 Years
Surveyor Post: Minimum: 18 Years, Maximum: 40 Years
- Surveyor In-Charge Post: Candidates should have a certificate/degree in 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/board.
- Surveyor Post: Candidates should have a certificate/degree in 10th or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/board.
BPNL Surveyor Recruitment Pay Scale
Pay salary for Surveyor In-Charge Post: Rs. 24000/-
Pay salary for Surveyor Post: Rs. 20000/-
BPNL Surveyor Selection Process
- Written Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply For BPNL Surveyor Recruitment 2023
1.Interested and eligible candidates are read the full notification carefully before applying.
2.Candidates are before application forms fulfill collect requirement document.
3.Visit the official website www.bharatiyapashupalan.com
4.Candidates are before the final application forms submitted must check once against all columns carefully.
5.Final submitted forms take a print out for future reference.